DATA ANALYST (Power BI & T-SQL)
Data Analyst - a great permanent opportunity has arisen working for a rapidly growing Mobile Telecoms company in central Reading. We are looking for a Data Analyst with experience creating front-end reports and dashboards in PowerBI along with TSQL coding experience.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a busy and fast paced Telecoms team, where you will be able to design and produce insightful reports and dashboards for the Transmission team which in turn will enable them to understand fully the status of sites and projects etc.
Your role will involve:
- Support end-to-end life cycle of module development of inhouse build tool for data-storage, update, analysis and reporting.
- Extract information from other tools, transform and upload in Azure SQL Server using VM with SQL 2016 and SSIS packages. Migrated data from various data sources ( excel & MS Access) to SQL Azure Database.
- Reporting: Create SSRS reports with graphs and charts to create various management reports.
- Create dashboards and reports for management in PowerBI. Comfortable with PowerBI at advance level in data cleansing(M-language) and creating measures in DAX.
- T-SQL coding at an advance level to meet all the business requirement like developing complex queries to help management get the required data points to take business decision.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience creating front-end reports in PowerBI from databases such as Access or Business Objects
- TSQL coding experience
- Skilled in producing dynamic dashboards
- Strong data analysis skills - able to translate data into meaningful information for senior management
If you are interested in this new opportunity and have the required technical skills please submit your CV on line!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.