Good working knowledge of Data Analysis and SQL is required, to work with a team on the proactive identification and interpretation of business data issues and their resolution. Including migration and data cleansing activities.
To work with Internal and external stakeholders to implement strategic solutions to identified root causes of data issues.
What the role will be doing:
To work with the team, in all data and document migration to new systems including:
- Testing feeds to data warehouse
- Data reconciliation
- Contact cleansing and merger
Management Reporting design and roll out.
Propose potential resolutions / revised processes to effect resolution at source, leading to more accurate and reliable information.
To produce ad hoc analysis to quickly and effectively understand data anomalies identified by the senior management, stakeholders and business.
Support and produce documentation relating to various reports.
What experience is needed for the role:
- Previous experience as a Data Analyst.
- Experience supporting a similar data migration project.
- Robust SQL skills.
- Proven ability implementing a technical solution.
- Ability to perform data cleansing.
- Able to test feeds to data warehouse.
- Strong stakeholder skills.
- Telecoms experience is desirable but no essential.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.cager@projectpeople com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.