|Job Title:||Data Analyst/Manager - Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Work for a leading mobile infrastructure company that's involved with some exciting programmes, along with having a great culture and flexible working policy.
What the role will be doing:
- Responsible for the data management working alongside a Programme Managers.
- Interrogating the data and drawing it from the system into various reports.
- Other duties include reconciliations, creating a dashboards, presenting data to the shareholders, reporting against baseline plans, forecasting, analysing financials.
- Strong data experience with a background in finance or engineering.
- A previous background of working within telecoms.
- Ability to interrogate data and present dashboards.
- Working with quantitative and qualitative data and knowledge of working with large data sets.
- Experience of presenting data and understanding the numbers behind the data.
If this would be of interest, please send your CV to Amanda Cager - email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project Coordinator - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Design Engineering Specialist - Mobile Telecoms
Infrastructure Strategy Manager - Mobile Telecoms - Cloud
Location: Berkshire, England
Electrical Project Manager - AC/DC - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Gloucestershire, England
Mandarin speaking Delivery Specialist
Location: London, England
Salary: £10000 - £99000 per annum + competitive market rate