|Job Title:||Data Analyst/Manager - Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Work for a leading mobile infrastructure company that's involved with some exciting programmes, along with having a great culture and flexible working policy.
What the role will be doing:
- Responsible for the data management working alongside a Programme Managers.
- Interrogating the data and drawing it from the system into various reports.
- Other duties include reconciliations, creating a dashboards, presenting data to the shareholders, reporting against baseline plans, forecasting, analysing financials.
- Strong data experience with a background in finance or engineering.
- A previous background of working within telecoms.
- Ability to interrogate data and present dashboards.
- Working with quantitative and qualitative data and knowledge of working with large data sets.
- Experience of presenting data and understanding the numbers behind the data.
If this would be of interest, please send your CV to Amanda Cager - email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.