We are looking for an experienced Property Data Analyst to join our expanding Head Office Team in Berkshire. You'll be part of a vibrant, truly agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
This fascinating role will deliver data analysis and interrogation across various systems, including commercial contracts for the Property team. An extremely collaborative role, you will lead the development of reporting requirements for the Property team, including senior management dashboards for commercial contracts and Property projects.
New state-of-the-art offices and flexible working are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of competitive rates and exciting work as part of this industry leading Joint Venture.
The Property Department is responsible for the estate management and implementation of property and planning strategies across the shared and unilateral network property.
The Role will join the Commercial Property Team and manage data collection, analysis and evaluation and reporting for the Property Team.
The Property Data Analyst responsibilities will include:
- Scoping, writing and managing the suite of reports across Property and be responsible for the scheduling and management of regular reports and ad hoc reporting
- Support the improvement of internal processes to create efficiencies in their delivery
- Work with internal and external partners to implement efficiencies in current working practises
- Recommends changes to processes or guidelines to achieve improvements and develop skills to automate reporting and make reporting easier as much as possible
- Report on progress, successes and failures against Property's corporate objectives by analysing raw data to identify trends and propose mitigation plans and improvements
We are ideally looking for a curious, articulate analyst, with demonstrable data analytics experience. Knowledge of telecoms industry would be advantage.
- Advanced level Excel, Access & Office 365 skills including complex algorithms, macros, pivot tables, charts, some visual basic
- Great communication and organisational experience
- Ability to read documentation and extract important, relevant information.
- Positive customer service mindset
- Negotiation experience and skills
- Knowledge to interpret telecoms legal agreement rights
- Experience working with Big data and data analytics tools
- Knowledge of other software/programming tools to assist with data mining and production
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Digital Product Owner (Web Readiness) - Contract - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Junior PMO Analyst
Location: London, England
First Line Support / Support Analyst- On-going Long Term role
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Senior Storage Administrator - SAN - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland