Great role working for a mobile infrastructure services Company that has a great culture and flexible working policy.
Really convenient location as based in central Reading near the train station. Excellent benefits on offer including a bonus scheme.
What the role will be doing:
- Support end-to-end life cycle of module development of inhouse build tool for data-storage, update, analysis and reporting.
- Extract information from other tools, transform and upload in Azure SQL Server using VM with SQL 2016 and SSIS packages. Migrated data from various data sources
- ( excel & MS Access) to SQL Azure Database.
- Reports: Create SSRS reports with graphs and charts to create various management reports. These reports are scheduled to auto-email at regular interval to the authorized executives.
- Create dashboards and reports for management in PowerBI. Comfortable with PowerBI at advance level in data cleansing(M-language) and creating measures in DAX.
- Creating Mapinfo layers.
- T-SQL coding at an advance level to meet all the business requirement like developing complex queries to help management get the required data points to take business decision.
- Coordinate with Back-end developer to communicate the requirement or any changes in the module If required.
What experience is needed:
- Experience creating front-end reports in PowerBI from databases such as Access or Business Objects.
- T-SQL coding experience
- Creating front-end reports into dynamic dashboards that allow the team to present meaningful information to Senior Management and Shareholders.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.