Data Analyst - 18 month contract
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our busy and dynamic Deployment function who are responsible for the delivery of a series of projects, programmes and activities on behalf of our shareholders as either shared or unilateral requirements.
Working in our state-of-the-art offices, flexible working with collaborative digital systems, are just a few of the perks we offer.
- Responsible for supporting the MBNL Deployment Order Manager on the day-to-day management of deployment data
- Data analysis and interrogation of data across various data systems and sources to ensure a high level of data accuracy
- Trend analysis, problem management from data analytics, and continuous service improvement plans. Propose and develop strategy plans and CSI initiatives.
- Develop and provide Deployment reporting requirements including management dashboards
- Responsible for supporting the transformation and continuous improvement of the end to end methodologies, processes and capabilities required to manage deployment data
- Finance/Cost Control background
- Good Microsoft excel skills and ideally Power BI experience
- Experience of understanding, working with and balancing commercial and technical drivers.
- Excellent attention to detail
Nice to Have
- Understanding of Telecommunications
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.