Data Analyst - Permanent - Dublin city centre
Fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst to join a new big data start-up venture in Dublin city centre. This is a permanent role and we are looking for someone who is happy to come in and get stuck in with gathering data, building relationships, mapping data and using this to shape how the business operates.
Great opportunity to get in to a start-up at the ground floor and the role will grow and develop as the company expands and there will be opportunities to move into other areas of the business. This is a great time to join a company with ambitious growth plans!
We are looking for someone who can build relationships and has a passion for data, you will use your interpersonal skills to gather data from multiple sources and map into usable formats to maximise potential.
Skills & Experiences we are looking for:
- Strong interpersonal skills, willing to build and establish new relationships with partners to gather data and information
- Passionate about data
- Data mapping experience
- Strong analysis skills
- Advanced Excel
- Experience with Tableau (desired not essential)
- Self-motivated, highly organised, able to work well with all levels
- Ability to clearly document information
- Flexible and self-sufficient in the workplace, able to work with little supervising
- Ability to collate, quantify and understand data gathered from multiple sources and provide analysis and solutions to the business
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.