Role: Data Analyst
Location: Glasgow / Manchester / Newcastle / Cardiff (Hybrid)
Are you an experienced or aspiring Data Analyst ready to join a leading organisation with products used by millions? Are you ready to play your part in supporting the development new digital capabilities and experiences? Join the team transforming the way Data is used as they implement and pursue the digital 1st strategy and develop the user experience.
You will be working as part of a diverse, multi-disciplinary team ensuring data management, analytics and data science services are put to great effect supporting the products today and continuously improving them. Providing insight into how customers interact with products, who they are and how to make their experience more enjoyable.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Support in the building and maintaining dashboards using Tableau.
- Presenting and depicting the reasons for your findings in easy-to-understand terms for the business. Communicating and working with business subject matter experts, product managers, business analysts and software engineers.
- Helping the organisation and non-data orientated colleagues understand the principles and the math behind the process to drive stakeholder buy-in
- Providing business metrics for the overall project to show improvements, demonstrating the following scientist qualities: clarity, accuracy, precision, relevance, depth, breadth, logic, significance, and fairness
What are we looking for in you? (Don't worry if you haven't all of the below, we offer amazing training and development, but we will be looking for the individual who is looking to develop the below experience and skills)
- Strong SQL skills and experience of coding and statistical modelling with Python or R.
- Experience in an analytical role, preferably in digital products
- Broad relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analytics experience.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques.
- The ability to come up with solutions to loosely defined business problems by using pattern detection over potentially large datasets.
- Great data visualisation skills
- An understanding of how digital products use experimentation and experience analysing results of A/B tests
- Excellent career progression - great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities with an in-house Academy hosting a wide range of internal and external courses and certification, plus dedicated learning time inside your working time
- 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays + buy or sell up to 5 days
- Matched contribution pension scheme up to 10%
If this looks interesting, click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.