6 month initial contract
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join their busy Property Team.
Working with the Property team as well as other area within the business, you will be responsible for handling large data sets across multiple tools. You will be making sense of this bad data and reporting back to the business and be able to translate technical jargon into non-technical!
- Handling large data sets
- Undertake data analysis
- Support the cleanse and enrichment of legacy data across various systems
- Develop reporting requirements and dashboard when required
- Partner with Data Quality Assurance Team to highlight and fix any data inconsistencies
You must have:
- Expert level with Excel
- Must be a self-starter and able to get up and running with very little direction.
- Must have solid data and systems experience within a large organisation
For more info please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Data Analyst (Telecoms 5G reporting)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: via an Umbrella Company
Performance Marketing Analyst
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive salary + LW
User Researcher/ Business Analyst
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Change Analyst (12 Month Fixed Term Contract) - Telco / IT
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Salary & Benefits
Location: City of London, London
Salary: Competitive Salary