|Job Title:||CyberArk PAM Consultant/CyberArk Privileged Access Management|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
CyberArk PAM Consultant/CyberArk Privileged Access Management Consultant is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 10 months rolling contract (to be taken in 6 month stints), to be based remotely from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be an experienced CyberArk PAM Consultant
- Identity and Access Management Delivery and Consulting Lead with CyberArk experience
- Senior Level Consultant with demonstrable experience of CyberArk Privileged Access Management solutions: CyberArk Privileged Access Suite; Secure Password Vault; Central Policy Manager; Privileged Session Manager
- Ability to work with Project and Customer resources to continue design and deployment activities and further enhance the PAM solution.
- Comfortable with associated disciplines of Security Policy and Governance
- Good general understanding of Identity & Access Management concepts
- Design-level and hands-on skills with the following technologies:
- Cyberark Privileged Access Suite
- Secure Password Vault and Safes
- Central Policy Manager
- Privileged Session Manager
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassiebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
System Administrator/vmware/Active Directory/linux
Location: Swords, Dublin
Location: Remote, Europe
Customer Solutions Architect - Network Team -(Mid/Senior Level)
Location: Swords, Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Problem Analyst/Continuous improvement
Location: Berkshire, England