|Job Title:||Cyber Security TDA - Permanent Opportunity - Berkshire|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Cyber Security TDA - Permanent Opportunity - Berkshire
Cyber Security TDA/Architect required to join a leading Mobile Telecoms service provider on a permanent basis in Reading.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take a lead role in all IT security across a medium-sized business with a competitive salary and package on offer.
As Security TDA your role is to lead and take responsibility for cyber security within the IT team for all Corporate and Enterprise Security.
You will be the single point of contact for all high level security issues within IT and take responsibility for driving through resolution to security issues that arise.
- Take responsibility for all security related matters within IT
- Actively contribute to security and risk governance
- Identify IT security issues and create opportunities for execution through governance
- Pro-actively propose and gain support for resolutions for security issues
- Ensure that IT projects are properly assessed for security
- Manage suppliers to propose and deliver secure solutions to meet the required business outcomes
Skills & Experience Required:
- Linux, Windows, Virtualisation and IP
- Excellent knowledge of ISO27001 and/or CAS(T)
- Extensive experience of security issues (Corporate and Enterprise) and expectations in an IT environment and the associated risks and mitigations
- Management of PEN testing
- Security risk management
- Experience presenting to senior levels
- Understanding / experience of project delivery
- Telecoms background highly desirable
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.