|Job Title:||Cyber Security Project Manager (EPOS/Endpoint/Retail)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
Cyber Security Project Manager (EPOS/Endpoint Management/Retail) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 5 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home (UK).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful Security Project Manager will have strong experience in EPOS, Retail and Endpoint Management.
- Project Management experience, with good understanding of technology Networking.
- The successful applicant will have end to end Cyber security project experience, with a good overall service management background.
- The Project Manager will fully understand the end to end objectives of the project, shape the deliverables and manage these through to delivery.
- Must have recent and strong experience of the following: Cyber Security, EPOS, Endpoint Management experienced.
- Must have recent and strong experience of working in the Retail Sector as a Cyber Security Project Manager
- Delivers the project on time, to budget, appropriate quality, with successful acceptance into service
- Stakeholder and risk management
- Effective management of the project baseline
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
- Manages business and project risks, producing an effective plan and risk assessment, so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties
- Accountable for managing and tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
- Ability to manage the implementation of large scale security change projects with the objective of addressing security threats, vulnerabilities and business risks, with the ability to understand the wider security context of the projects being delivered.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
PMPF Security Project Manager- Flexible Working
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Project Manager (EPOS/Endpoint/Cyber Security/Retail)
Project Manager (EPOS/Cyber Security/Endpoint/Retail)
Location: London, England
PMPF Project Manager
Script Reviewer - Security Assurance