|Job Title:||Cyber Security Programme Manager - Contract|
|Duration:||6 Month Initial|
|REF:||CB - PROGMAN_1555491344|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||3 days ago|
Cyber Security Programme Manager (SOAR) - Contract
This is running a programme to set up the Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR) offering for a well known client
This is a 12 month programme (initial 6 month contract) which will be predominantly home based with some travel required to main locations of the company
The aim of the programme is to set up and develop the SOAR Platform and application to develop automation.
Working with clients and internal business to determine how the technology can add value to work undertaken, Evolving business offerings to add features to maintain competitive edge using Orchestration to add additional value to our clients.
- Addresses the entire business change by shaping and inspiring the change journey
- Has overall control of the program implementation, with personal responsibility for the program's achievement (when a Program Director is not engaged)
- Manages business and program risks and ensures the production of an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and program costs are understood and underwritten by all the relevant stakeholders
- Identifies new business opportunities
- Ensures that formal review procedures are used
- Ensures that the impact on the business unit's Profit and Loss (P&L) due to program activities within the scope of the program is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority
- Cyber security programme management background
- Knowledge of SOAR will be beneficial
- Agile development- the project will be run in sprints and may be subject to change as client needs evolve
- Commercial management
- Technical knowledge - needs to be able to understand technical concepts and explain them to client teams and work with commercial to ensure go to market service is reflects the service offered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cyber Security Programme Manager - (Home-Based)
Location: England, England
Salary: Daily Rate
Commercial Manager x2 - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
VENDOR MANAGER - CONTRACT & COMMERCIAL TELECOMS
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Project / Programme Planner (Telco, Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate