|Job Title:||Cyber Security Pre-Sales Architect/Consultant (CISSP)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Cyber Security Pre-Sales Architect/Consultant (CISSP) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, remote home working, with client site visits based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Our client is looking for a Cyber Security Architect with a vertical in Pre-Sales.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Cyber Security Customer Solution & Pre-Sales Architect.
- The role holder will be responsible for leading customers on analysis of Cyber Security requirements and resulting pre-sales/solution architecture for those customers - both new and existing. This is a lead pre-sales architecture and consultancy role, working on £multi-million projects and bids in managed security services.
- Considerable experience of a comparable cyber security pre-sales architecture role
- Expertise in bid response (managed service outsource deals, defining service elements, building cost models, providing content)
- Commercially minded - an intelligent, articulate, consensus building, and persuasive team player who can serve as an effective member of a dynamic pursuit team
- Experience with business system risk management as it relates to information security
- Strong leadership abilities
- High degree of market awareness with ability to recognise nuances/trends in the market
- Experience with information system disaster recovery planning and testing, auditing, risk analysis, business system resumption planning, and contingency planning.
- CISSP or other security certification/accreditation or equivalent.
- An understanding of CESG documents and compliance standards will be required.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.