|Job Title:||Cyber Security Pre-Sales Architect|
|Duration:||3 months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Cyber Security Pre-Sales Architect / Customer Solution Architect (CSA) - Contract - Edinburgh.
A global IT services company is searching for a Cyber Security Pre-Sales Architect / Customer Solution Architect (CSA) to join their team on a contract basis. The role will be based in Edinburgh.
The role holder will be responsible for leading customers on analysis of Cyber Security requirements and resulting pre-sales/solution architecture for those customers - both new and existing. This is a senior pre-sales role working on £multi-million projects and bids in managed security services.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Considerable experience of a comparable cyber security pre-sales architecture role.
- Expertise in bid response (managed service outsource deals, defining service elements, building cost models, providing content)
- Commercially minded - an intelligent, articulate, consensus building, and persuasive team player who can serve as an effective member of a dynamic pursuit team
- Experience with business system risk management as it relates to information security
- Strong thought leadership abilities demonstrating ability to think outside the box
- High degree of market awareness with ability to recognise nuances/trends in the market before they become mainstream
- Experience with information system disaster recovery planning and testing, auditing, risk analysis, business system resumption planning, and contingency planning.
- CISSP or other security certification/accreditation preferred.
- An understanding of CESG documents and compliance standards.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared* Developer (Kubernetes/MicroServices/Docker)
Business Development Lead - Security Cleared - Perm - Wiltshire
Location: Wiltshire, England
Security Cleared* Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Location: City of London, London