|Job Title:||Cyber Security Manager - PCI DSS SME|
|Duration:||6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Cyber Security Manager - PCI DSS SME (Payment Card Industry) - PCI DSS - CISS - CISM - Contract - Bracknell, Berkshire / Home-Based.
A global IT services company is searching for a Cyber Security Manager with strong PCI DSS 3.2.1 knowledge to join their team in Bracknell on a contract basis. The role will be home-based two days per week.
Role and Skills / Experience Required:
- Leading a small team of PCI engineers.
- Define and assure complex control solutions to help customer manage their risks. Working with the customer to support them in transforming their payment processing platforms to be compliant with the requirements of PCI-DSS.
- The Cyber Security Manager / Consultant provides expert strategy, risk and technical advice, guidance and support on PCI compliance.
- You will be an SME in PCI DSS. A strong track record of credibility as a trusted advisor to senior business stakeholders on PCI DSS compliance and wider cyber security, and you must be experienced and comfortable working with stakeholders up to CxO level.
- Managing and delivering PCI DSS compliance and cyber security assignments, including producing documentation and reports, and quality assuring the work produced by junior team members.
- Working as a subject matter expert in your particular field to support a team, and/or managing a larger team in delivering engagements at scale.
- Maintaining PCI, cyber security and risk knowledge and certifications, sharing this knowledge with junior team members.
- Maintaining awareness of key business and industry trends, and understanding how they impact responses to cyber risk.
- Strong knowledge of PCI DSS. Knowledge of other PCI and Card Brand specific standards preferred.
- Current or former PCI certification, and experience of conducting PCI Security Assessments including producing Reports on Compliance (ROCs).
- Strong consultative skills with experience on advising clients on their PCI DSS compliance programmes including, scope identification, data flow mapping, scope reduction methodologies, compensating controls, PCI. Strategy & Governance and performing PCI gap analysis and readiness assessments.
- Cyber Security related qualification(s) such as CISSP, CISM, ISO Lead Auditor, etc.
- Excellent communication skills - Oral/written.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cyber Security Programme Manager - (Home-Based)
Location: England, England
Salary: Daily Rate
Commercial Manager x2 - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
Location: London, England
Service/Infrastructure Delivery Manager (Telecoms)
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire