Cyber Security Analyst - Contract - Berkshire
Contract opportunity to work for a major tech brand in their Risk and Security team, as they need someone to come into the team to play a pivotal role in helping to continue to develop and shape their operational security against a backdrop of significant evolutionary change in their security capabilities.
This role is a great opportunity for someone with a keen interest in Information / Cyber Security, who has knowledge of the fundamental requirements needed to help protect internal and customer information. Our client wants someone who is personable, approachable, with a keen eye for detail to ensure security is at its best. The role will work closely with Managed Service Providers, and will also interface with security teams within the companies offshore functions, as well as internal stakeholder areas. In this role you'll be working on a programme designed to significantly improve the companies security capability.
Relevant experience for the role:
- A strong, technical understanding of Information Security and risk principles with an ability to recommend simple, straight-forward solutions that are relevant to the organisation (knowledge of administration of Windows, Linux or Solaris - good to have)
- An inherent and effective ability to influence the security agenda across and up the organisation
- Knowledge of ISO27001, NIST, PCI-DSS
- Effective relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Key capability in managing change and coping with change
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and manage incidents to resolution
- Clear competence working within, across or leading virtual teams to a clear outcome
- Excellent skills in multi-tasking and managing priorities
- First class communication skills
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared* Infrastructure Test Analyst/Engineer/Tester
Location: Hook, Hampshire
Senior Developer (SAFe/IaaS/Public Cloud/HCI)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Infrastructure Architect - DataCentres
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
2nd Line BAU Desktop Support Engineer -Microsoft/Citrix/Windows
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland