Customer Solutions Architect
Dublin - mainly remote with some travel to Dublin
Are you a network and security expert who is a self-starter and can deliver projects in their entirety from beginning to end? Can you design large solutions involving the latest in routing and switching technologies along with modern firewalls and other security equipment? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to help design, implement, and support our customers across the region.
Shape your World
We are looking for a dynamic self-starter to work in our Network Team for Fujitsu Ireland. The role will involve designing solutions for one or several of Fujitsu Ireland's customers. This would require the successful candidate to be capable of learning the customer's environment and network infrastructure quickly. He/she should be capable of supporting the existing network, and enhancing the existing network via new value-add solutions. Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to), meeting with customers, vendors, stakeholders, and management. Designing new solutions with the ability to be able to support and justify the choices you made during the design stage. Create high-quality detailed HLD and LLD documentation with excellent presentation (including visio diagrams, spreadsheets, and other documents). The successful candidate will work as part of a bigger dynamic team who manages cutting-edge customers from day to day. Some out-of-hours work and travel may be required, as several customer's equipment is located in two Dublin based data centres, and the only time changes or interventions are allowed for several customers is outside of normal working hours. Should this be required, the successful candidate would not be expected to work normal hours the following day.
Although the successful candidate would be working day-to-day in a customer based team, they will still be a key part of the Fujitsu Ireland Network Team, reporting into the Head of Networks for Ireland. This is a very supportive team, who shares knowledge and assists each other when needed. An excellent learning and development program is in place to allow the successful candidate to advance their knowledge and further their career in many different areas. Continuous improvement is required from all Fujitsu Ireland staff who are members of the Network Team.
- For senior positions - 10+ years' experience
- For mid-level positions - 5+ years' experience
- Cisco CCNP/CCIE Routing and Switching or Enterprise certifications and experience (or similar)
- Routers / L2&L3 Switches / Wi-Fi / DSL / MPLS / Redundant Solutions / Load Balancing
- Firewall & IDS/IPS experience, preferably Cisco, Checkpoint, and Fortinet
- Excellent knowledge of IP routing protocols such as: BGP, mBGP, OSPF, EIGRP, DMVPN, & Static Routing etc.
- IPsec VPN and Remote Access VPN solutions - Design, Implement, and Troubleshoot
- Data Centre solutions such as Cisco Nexus switches, hyperconverged technologies, IOS-XE, and IOS-XR OS
- Cloud experience and/or virtualisation a benefit
- Be capable of owning and designing a solution end-to-end
- Be a self-starter with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent team-worker and ability to work well with others
- Knowledge of project management processes and how projects are run
- Share knowledge and skills with other team members
- Have a strong desire and drive to improve knowledge and skills through constant learning and upskilling
- Achieve industry and job-related IT/ICT certifications - with desire to achieve high standards and qualifications
Shape your world and achieve together
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. The role may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business, that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Fujitsu.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
AWS Solutions Architect
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Senior Account Executive Commercial Market
Location: Rijswijk, South Holland
Internet Service Provider Account Manager -German speaking
Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
IP Solution Sales Manager
Location: Rijswijk, South Holland
Senior Network IP Engineer - German speaking
Location: Hannover, Niedersachsen