Customer Strategy Manager / Consultant
6 Month + Contract
As Customer Strategy Manager you will be working on a contract basis for a leading consumer tech company located in central Maidenhead. This is a great opportunity to join a brand new team responsible for driving the medium to long term customer strategy and defining company vision!
Coming from a FMCG or Consumer tech company you will have a passion for great customer experiences and always be one step ahead of consumer trends! Working with senior stakeholders across Marketing, Commercial and Operational departments, gathering and analysing data, you will help to drive customer strategy.
For this position you will need to have a strong strategic and analytical background to be able to define company vision, principles and targets for omnichannel experience, customer loyalty program, customer insights and analytics and customer journeys. You will constantly be keeping ahead of developments in customer experience and support the business with category insight, best practice and emerging trends.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Create actionable strategies, guiding the business from conception through to implementation
- Proven experience in a highly commercial and strategic role
- Strong analytical skills
- Obsessive about great customer experiences and have proven experience in delivering from thought to launch
- Superb communication skills, ability to persuade
- Ability to 'think big' but still remain attentive to the detail
- Able to use customer insight to drive strategy
- Strategic modelling skills
- Situation analysis and scenario planning
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging contract opportunity then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks @projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.