6 Month Contract, Salary depending on experience
- Shaping the development of overarching Customer Strategy including defining our vision, principles and targets for omni-channel experience, customer loyalty program, customer insights and analytics and customer journeys
- Acting as a customer champion ensuring that customer needs always guide the outcomes of strategic documents, which can over index on financial models
- Identifying and analysing strategic opportunity areas to drive us towards achieving our goals, building business cases to support the prioritisation of these areas, and supporting the Customer team in the definition and development of strategic initiatives linked to these opportunities
- Acting as an in-house consultancy and providing bespoke strategic support through your team to customer facing functions as required e.g. channel insight, facilitating strategic plan workshops
- Constantly keeping abreast of developments in customer experience and supporting the business with category insight, best practice and emerging trends
- Building strong relationships and partnerships across departments from the organisation (primarily Customer Support, Customer Channels including Online, Retail, Contact Centre, Retentions, Customer Communications, Customer Analytics and Strategic Performance)
- Responsible for working closely with key stakeholders in the creation of actionable strategies that ensure we achieve our overall company goals. This is not a solely conceptual role. You will be expected to work with and guide the business in implementation. Gathering internal and external data to build a rich but concise picture of our operating environment to inform key strategic business decisions. You will need to be comfortable challenging the business and senior stakeholders. This includes working with relevant internal and external experts in the strategy development process. As well as providing expertise as an internal consultant.
- Strategic Planning & Development
Classic strategy skills of being able to produce sound, impactful reports that analyse critical decisions for the business with compelling, feasible recommendations.
- Policy Development & Implementation
Develops procedures for area of expertise with guidance from senior colleagues, then monitors implementation of those procedures within the organisation.
- Digitally Savvy
Understanding digital business models and how newly emerging businesses are changing mature industries. Likely to be a passionate consumer of digital businesses.
- Leadership and Direction
Develops and/or delivers a plan for a specific area of responsibility by managing others.
- Improvement / Innovation Identifies shortcomings, then suggests and implements improvements to existing business practices, while developing and delivering projects or a work stream within the organization's change management program with guidance from senior colleagues.
Keeping abreast of industry trends and external market influences. Able to explain how they could affect the business.
Negotiates without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on how to help the organisation by obtaining consensus between two or more internal or external parties who may have different interests.
Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to analyse data from multiple sources to draw appropriate conclusions and make suitable recommendations.
Customer and Market Analysis
Conducts research and analyses data with guidance (but not constant supervision) in order to develop a comprehensive understanding of customer and market conditions that enables maximum return on investments.
Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on developing appropriate plans or performing necessary actions based on recommendations and requirements.
Works without supervision to breakdown complex problems and simplify into clear actionable strategic recommendations.
Planning and Organising
Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on planning, organising, prioritising and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
Applies understanding of the business environment and objectives to develop solutions without supervision, while also providing technical assistance when necessary
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Technology Strategy Analyst
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus
Customer Account Executive
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum + great perks... see below!
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Bonus
Digital Operations Manager
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Property Project Manager - Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Daily Rate