Customer Strategy Manager
The role will be focused on making sure that we create the right customer strategy vision to drive business KPIs. The role will work with senior business stakeholders across Marketing, Commercial and Operational departments to drive the customer strategy.
- Shaping the development of Customer Strategy including defining our vision, principles and targets for omni-channel experience, customer loyalty program, customer insights and analytics and customer journeys
- Acting as a customer champion ensuring that customer needs always guide the outcomes of strategic documents, which can over index on financial models
- Identifying and analysing strategic opportunity areas to drive us towards achieving our goals, building business cases to support the prioritisation of these areas, and supporting the Customer team in the definition and development of strategic initiatives linked to these opportunities
- Acting as an in-house consultancy and providing bespoke strategic support through your team to customer facing functions as required e.g. channel insight, facilitating strategic plan workshops
- Constantly keeping abreast of developments in customer experience and supporting the business with category insight, best practice and emerging trends
The Main Description:
- Classic strategy skills of being able to produce sound, impactful reports that analyse critical decisions for the business with compelling, feasible recommendations.
- Develops procedures for area of expertise with guidance from senior colleagues, then monitors implementation of those procedures within the organisation.
- Understanding digital business models and how newly emerging businesses are changing mature industries. Likely to be a passionate consumer of digital businesses.
- Develops and/or delivers a plan for a specific area of responsibility by managing others.
- Identifies shortcomings, then suggests and implements improvements to existing business practices, while developing and delivering projects or a work stream within the organisation's change management program with guidance from senior colleagues.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and external market influences. Able to explain how they could affect the Three business.
- Negotiates without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on how to help the organisation by obtaining consensus between two or more internal or external parties who may have different interests.
- Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to analyse data from multiple sources to draw appropriate conclusions and make suitable recommendations.
- Conducts research and analyses data with guidance (but not constant supervision) in order to develop a comprehensive understanding of customer and market conditions that enables maximum return on investments.
Skills, Experience and Qualification
- Brilliant thinker able to translate trends/development across markets
- Obsessive about great customer experiences with many examples of how you have delivered these from thought to launch
- Superb communicator with examples of how you persuade different audiences
- Ability to think big with attention to the detail
- Ability to understand and effectively use customer insight to drive strategy
- Strategic modelling
- Situation analysis and scenario planning
- Strategic planning and organising skill
- Collaborative to the core. Able to build coalitions.
- Passion for consumer customers, their expectation and experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to influence & negotiate at senior management level
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
If you are open to a new position at this time, please APPLY now or get in touch with Christopher Casey at Project People today!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.