We are currently partnering with a really exciting business consultancy who are seeking a Customer Relationship Manager to join their tight knit team.
This is a really exciting opportunity to be part of something great as my client provide services to the disabled. They work with a large number of high profile brands in the UK and are looking for someone to join their team.
The role will be home based, not just during COVID but after as well. As a result we are seeking someone who is self-motivated, hard-working and reliable. There will be a lot of flexibility on offer with this opportunity, whether you are looking for part-time or full-time.
What we are looking for:
- Responsible for the system aspects of onboarding new members
- Working closely with Membership Engagement Manager. Support PS goals of "day-one" member engagement
- Ensure change-over details of all members are accurately logged on relevant systems
- Ensure lapsed and declining members are mothballed / removed from systems, as per procedure
- Prepare and co-ordinate papers for weekly team meetings and monthly management group meetings
- Ensure every member (and all active member users) are accurately recorded on all internal systems: ensure accurate information on member financial contacts are stored
- Lead on all IT and CRM systems ensuring accurate and independent team usage
- Work with data tools to provide supporting information in order to make critical business decisions.
Key Skills we are looking for:
- Strong customer service/customer focussed background
- Extensive use of numerous IT systems which includes CRM software
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other MS Office programs
- Understanding of data, where it comes from, where it goes, and how to utilise in order to make stronger business decisions.
- Comfortable with supporting with other duties outside of the job description
If you feel that you possess the right skillset, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Remote, Europe
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Information Security Manager
Technical IT Delivery Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire