Technical Customer Project Manager (Mobile Telecoms)
Remote working & Berkshire
Permanent - Please only apply if you have prior project management experience within the Telecoms sector.
Our client is looking for a Technical Customer Project Manager to join their team to deliver 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G solutions (specifically DAS and IBS) for their clients.
Principal Objective of Position
- Excellence leading technical project deliveries and customer management and engagement
- Management of deliverables against client defined timescales, budgets and Quality KPIs
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships including on time communications and service delivery
- Line management of the Project Management and Delivery team members
- Define and communicate individual and team objectives for the team and review progress towards achievement of these.
- Resource Management - Planning, organization and briefing
- Develop project management skills of UK Team to consistently deliver project requirements efficiently and effectively
- Day to day management of technical project deliverables to client defined quality, timescales and cost tolerances
- Reporting of project timescales, budgets and quality KPIs to management and customers
- Ensure project compliance with health and safety requirements
- End to end supplier management to include identification, vetting, contract negotiations and management
- Tender preparation and bid support for new and existing projects
- Support business development team at customer meetings and in defining solutions, pricing models and cost models
- Vast hands-on knowledge of inbuilding vendors, installation practices, installation requirements and system design.
- Demonstrable experience of mobile telecommunications network rollout, RAN, Core network infrastructure
- Hands on knowledge of 2/3/4G deployment.
- Experience in Team and Project Management
- Prince 2/PMP/PMI qualifications (beneficial)
- Proficient with project management tools i.e. MS Project
- Experience with Evenflow, Omnix etc. - Work flow management tool (beneficial)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.