|Job Title:||Customer Experience Lead/CX Lead (CX Framework/CX Strategy)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Customer Experience Lead/CX Lead (Customer Experience Framework/Customer Experience Strategy) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- As the Customer Experience Lead you will ensure the successful adoption of the Customer Experience Framework, and the associated new ways of working.
- Action ownership, tracking and measurement will be established, along with feedback loops between customers and delivery teams to demonstrate proactivity and responsiveness, outcome value and build trust.
- Experience of working across Europe/multiple countries
- Drive a culture of customer centricity and ensure that the company exceeds their end customer's expectations by delivering the right experiences
- Planning and managing the introduction of the CX Framework across the region, including the scale up of the supporting teams, learning and development, integration to central management toolsets and processes
- Leading, teaching and coaching a team of Customer Experience Coaches who will be paired with account teams to ensure the adoption of the CX Framework
- Working directly with account teams and clients as both a subject matter expert, and a hands on practitioner in Customer Experience strategies and techniques
- Continual evolution of the CX Framework based on customer and internal feedback and research insights
- Gathering insights first hand to inform and support the CX strategy through primary research; including both qualitative and quantitative, attitudinal and behavioural, and associated methods including; interviews, ethnography, user testing, surveys
- Continual evolution of the CX Framework based on customer and internal feedback
- Customer and Employee Experience Design, applying business design thinking, business analysis, co-creation and innovative thinking to map and design employee and customer life cycles, storyboarding customer journeys
- Leading successful business, cultural change and transformation activities required to realize the desired state
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassiebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Agile Project Manager/Development Lead
Location: Swords, Dublin
Performance Test Lead
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Location: Remote, Europe