Customer Experience (CX) Consultant
Contract (40 hours per week)
Work Location- Remote
Are you a motivated enterprise level Customer Experience (CX) Consultant? Do you want to shape your world and change the way the world works? Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people to deliver a world class service? Are you someone with a passion for experience design and delivery that improves customer and employee outcomes? Can you apply service design thinking, business analysis, co-creation and innovative thinking to map and design employee and customer life cycles? Can you develop propositions that meet a core value exchange between customer and business, driving productivity and growth? This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
I am currently undertaking a Search for a Customer Experience (CX) Consultant role for a leading client. Candidates will require relevant experience with a proven track record working at this level.
We are looking for a Customer Experience (CX) Consultant to join a highly skilled team.
As an Experienced Consultant you will play an exciting role in shaping and delivering this client-facing offering. You will be responsible for:
- Providing SME input to develop the Customer and Employee Experience consultancy offering, evolving the proposition and supporting go-to-market activities
- Working as a core member of the agile sprint team, setting up and facilitating design and strategic sprints, by using service design tools and methods
- Leading and facilitating engagements with clients to effectively apply experience design methods
- Discovery sessions to rapidly assess the brief, insight, competitors, customer and market trends
- Assess or facilitate development of unifying CX ambition
- Document current state journeys, inspire clients to monitor and measure for customer outcomes
- Design future experiences using human-centric design, customer segments and employee personas
- Co-create delivery plan with clients, supporting business cases and prioritisation
- Provide coaching and up-skill to clients, develop tailored experience frameworks
- Lead business change activities required to realise the future state
- Engaging with and seeking feedback from sales teams and clients to identifying opportunities for this offering
- Working alongside sales team to create and deliver client proposals
- Small and large group presentations to: clients, industry groups, and internal peer groups
- Engaging, facilitating and presenting both virtually and in real life, role-modelling hybrid working
- Capable of synthesising and simplifying experience complexity in simple visual narratives for several stakeholders with different informational needs
- Co-design of new business models, products, services, experience, and operating models
- Applying business design thinking, analysis, co-creation and innovative thinking to map and design employee and customer life cycles and key moments
- Leading successful business, cultural change and transformation activities to realise desired future-state
- Experience in setting up and facilitating design and strategic sprints, by using service design tools and methods
- Business case development of experience initiatives, prioritisation and road mapping and change planning
- Developing business cases for experience initiatives
- Excellent facilitation skills, with an ability to provide immerse facilitation techniques appropriate to the situation and audience
- A demonstrable ability to help others learn, grow and become better professionals, enabling people to take on fresh challenges with confidence
If you think you have the above, then I'd be interested in hearing from you.
I look forward to that. If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Customer Experience (CX) Consultant
Oracle Payroll Functional Consultant
Senior Oracle Payroll Consultant
Location: London, England
Oracle Functional SCM Consultant
Location: Kildare, Republic of Ireland
Oracle Payroll Functional Consultant - Contract role