|Job Title:||Customer Experience & Strategy Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rassin Wurie|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Customer Experience & Strategy Manager
About The Company
My client, based in the Berkshire area, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the UK. They are looking for a Customer Experience & Strategy Manager to act as the Customer Champion ensuring that customer needs always guide the outcomes of strategic business objectives.
As their brand is growing and reaching into new territories, they are looking to reinvent the experiences that customers have for the better.
About The Role
In this role, you will be focussing on taking innovation and making it a real life plan into action across the business ambitions. Customer Strategy connects the bigger business ambitions to the day-to-day needs of customers. You will the one responsible for generating fresh new ideas, concepts, and opportunities being able to articulate them to excite the teams and departments involved. You will need the ability to develop high-level strategies and see how they translate into day-to-day decisions.
- Bringing to life new ways to exciting customers about concepts that they should love - new and old
- You will often be expected to be the "conscience of the customer" in the room
- You must be able to look at new businesses that are gaining traction, identify what they are getting right and how we can quickly use that
- Constantly keeping abreast of developments in customer experience and supporting the business with category insight, best practice and emerging trends
Skills & Experience Needed
- Brilliant thinker able to translate trends/development across markets
- Obsessive about great customer experiences with many examples of how you have delivered these from thought to launch
- You obsess about emerging tech and where it could go.
- Superb communicator with examples of how you persuade different audiences
- Ability to think big with attention to the detail
- Ability to understand and effectively use customer insight to drive strategy
- Strategic planning and organising skill
- Collaborative to the core. You are great with people and find networking easy.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment
- Ability to influence & negotiate at senior management level
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
RAN Service Performance and Experience SME - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, S. E. England, England
Salary: £450 - £500 per day
Customer Service Agent - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire, S. E. England, England
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour
Location: Reading, Berkshire, S. E. England, England
Salary: Competetive FTC salary + package
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Location: W. London, London, England