|Job Title:||Customer Analytics Manager (SAS + PYTHON) - Contract - Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Customer Analytics Manager (SAS + PYTHON) - Contract - Telecoms
Leading Mobile Telecoms company in Berkshire currently require an experienced Data Scientist / Customer Analytics Manager to join their team on an ongoing contract basis.
Technical skills required include strong SAS + PYTHON.
This position reports in to the head of Customer Analytics and is part of the wider Enterprise Information team responsible for the provision of information and analytics to the business. The team is measured on it driving action within the organisation through the provision of timely, accurate and actionable insight.
- To drive actions through the provision of accurate and timely insights to internal customers to support their decision making process
- To develop pro-active and innovative analysis which can be used as the foundation for incremental improvements in sales, increasing the margin per customer and reducing churn.
- To develop summary insight reports, pulling together key findings and recommendations
- Communicate insights, analytic findings and recommendations clearly to internal customers
- To build and deliver segmentations and targeting models that help focus marketing activity
- Must have experience in a similar role, gained within a Telecoms environment
- Competent experience of data manipulation and analysis using Python
- Experience building predictive models using a range of Python libraries
- SQL Skills and querying large data environments
- Ability to translate analytics findings into meaningful insight
- Experienced data miner, modeller & analyst
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.