|Job Title:||Customer Analytics Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Customer Analytics Manager
3 month rolling contract
This leading telecoms company are going through an exciting period of change and are seeking an experienced Customer Analytics Manager to join their team.
You will be in the team who are responsible for monitoring customers data (mobile phone / broadband) and make recommendations for customer offers based on their usage (what products are they looking at online / how often they use their phone for calls etc.)
- Be driven by the use of analytics, promote its benefits and exploit its capabilities to drive the organisation forward
- To dive actions through the provision of accurate and timely insights to internal customers to support their decision making process
- To develop pro-active and innovative analysis which can be used as the foundation for incremental improvements in sales, increasing the margin per customer and reducing churn.
- Provide rounded reviews of product performance / analytics solutions and to push the business over adopting and accepting findings.
- Work with the wider organisation to consolidate all sources of information to drive rounded insight.
- To develop summary insight reports, pulling together key findings and recommendations
- To work with the Marketing teams in order to develop customer marketing programs.
- To build and deliver segmentations and targeting models that help focus marketing activity.
- Communicate insights, analytic findings and recommendations clearly to internal customers.
- Ensure analytics is presented correctly for the right audience, convert statistical output to meaningful business context.
You must have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong background in customer analytics
- Telecoms experience
- Knowledge of Python, SQL, SAS
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to Kerry.Knight@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.