|Job Title:||Customer Account Executive|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + great perks... see below!|
|Contact Name:||Joe Drahota|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Established International Digital App Company looking for a Customer Account Executive to join UK Office in Reading. We have moved into funky new offices, with easy access to the station, as well countless coffee bars and places to eat! It's a fun and friendly place to work, with all sorts of perks.... limitless fresh coffee, breakfasts, visiting masseuse, industry TED talks, and we have a perfect window seat set aside for you!
This is an exciting opportunity to join the UK Office in start-up phase, and contribute to the continued, rapid growth of an already successful international software business. You will be first point of call for hundreds of UK businesses who have already adopted our software solutions, and will also have a voice as part of our international marketing team in how we develop our brand and presence in the UK.
This is a really varied role, with a lot of scope to build the function further around you. Just a few of the things you can expect:
- Being first point of contact for any new customers or triallists looking for support with our software, via phone and e-mail.
- Presenting online demo's to prospective clients who are looking to try out the software.
- Liaising with our international marketing and tele-marketing team, to be the voice of the UK Office and help steer their efforts.
- Attending massive trade-shows to showcase our software and meet clients.
- Working with the UK Country Manager to develop and execute the UK growth plan.
- Weekly conference calls with the North American and Australasian Offices.
What we are looking for:
- Some experience in a customer-facing role, with excellent communication skills across all media, i.e. phone, e-mail and face-to-face (whether in person or Video Conference)
- Enthusiasm, dynamism and a passion for great customer experience.
- Natural comfort with IT and learning new software and Apps.
- Willingness to travel when required, to attend events across the UK, and some international travel to our Head Office in New Zealand.
If this sounds like the type of role you would like to launch your career with, we would love to hear from you. Apply here!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.