Customer Account Coordinator / Account Manager
A new position has arisen working for an innovative IT company in High Wycombe for a Customer Account Coordinator / Account Manager. This is a permanent opportunity paying a competitive salary in line with the level of this role, and offering fantastic benefits and a great place to work!
As Customer Account Coordinator you will be responsible for managing your own Service Customers, ensuring that the service provided meets expectations and is in line with SLA's. You will be responsible for dealing with any Customer problems, liaise with customer support teams and internal stakeholders and proactively manage and risks and issues. You will also take responsibility for negotiating Service Level Agreements and setting Service Improvement Plans for your customers.
This is a great opportunity for someone with excellent customer services skills, attention to detail and who is highly organised - as you will have multiple Client accounts to manage.
Skills & Experience Required:
- ITIL foundation certified or have worked in an ITIL environment and have understanding of ITIL
- Proven background in managing Client accounts, preferably within a managed service company
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills, contract management and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for working with people and the ability to build and sustain strong relationships
- Ability and experience in negotiating with clients and internal teams in order to deliver the level of service required
- Be proactive, with drive and lots of enthusiasm!
- Good with time management, with the ability to prioritise
- Good reporting skills - use of Excel and PowerPoint - in order to produce reports on service levels
If this position is a good match for what you have been doing and you would like to hear more then please submit your application on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.