|Job Title:||Cryptography Developer (AWS/Java/Red Hat Linux/C/C++)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Cryptography Developer/Software Developer (Cryptography/AWS/Java/Red Hat Linux/C/C++) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 12 months rolling contract (to be taken in 6 month stints), to be based remotely from home, UK. (UK Only).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must be a Developer with Cryptography experience
- Play a role in the transition to new architecture within the AWS cloud
- Work closely with solution designers and system testers to produce, deliver and support changes and new functionality to Cryptography team applications defined in the delivery unit's plan, reporting progress and issues
- Produce and maintain high/low Level Designs, unit test plans and contribute to support guides.
- Produce, test and document all deliverables in accordance with development standards, code reviews and procedures.
- Provide 4th line support for cryptography team applications, analysing problems and delivering fixes to agreed quality standards and timescales.
- C/C++ experience
- Java Development experience
- Knowledge of high-performance key management/cryptography device configuration
- Demonstrable knowledge of multi-threaded applications
- Demonstrable experience in SSL Mutual Authentication implementation
- Use of Cryptographic Service Providers (CSPs)
- MS Visual Studio 6
- Low-level design authoring
- Development for Windows and Red Hat Linux
- Understanding and use of source control/configuration management
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.