- Create and manage the programme plan. Create and manage component project plans, as required by the Business Owner.
- Define schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress.
- Align programme objectives with company goals, and make sure the programme team is clear on objectives.
- Deliver business solutions on time, on budget, and to scope.
- Ensure that risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies are identified and managed across the programme.
- Monitor and control scope.
- Manage all programme documentation.
- Ensure any necessary training is delivered and embedded.
- Work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work within a matrix structure, with accountabilities to both the Business Owner for the programme, and the Head of PMO.
- Work with the Head of Communications to ensure that projects are communicated and launched effectively.
- Build effective relationships with all stakeholders, at all levels.
- Proven track-record in leading complex digital transformation programmes ,also implementing/integrating a new CRM system.
- Backgorund in either travel/retail/customer facing.
- A recognised formal programme or project management qualification (PMP/APMP/Prince2/MSP, etc.) and/or demonstrable proficiency in the use of the associated methodologies is ESSENTIAL.
- Experience of working in a global organisation and matrix environment, with the ability to build relationships with, and manage, stakeholders at every level.
- Able to juggle multiple projects/priorities and deliver high quality outcomes under pressure.
- Experience of planning a programme of interdependent projects and ability to work with senior stakeholders to negotiate project priorities.
- Planning - the ability to consolidate the core components of a change initiative including scope, schedule, resources, risks.
- Schedule management - the ability to prepare and maintain schedules of activities for change initiatives, including dependencies and resources.
- Resource management - the ability to identify, schedule, and apply levelling algorithms to resources associated with the programme.
Financial management - the ability to plan and control the finances of projects within a programme, linking these to the organisation's overall business case.
Budgeting and cost control - the ability to track and control costs against the programme.
Consolidated risk and issue management - the ability to consolidate RAID logs across the programme to manage dependencies, address risks and issues that could impact the programme.
Highly developed project/programme management and planning skills and experience.
Willingness to take a hands-on approach, maintaining the programme plan, developing plans with business owners, and maintaining programme documentation.
- Sound understanding of Customer Relationship Management systems, data transformation, and Marketing tools.
- Knowledge of the travel sector is desirable.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.