Working for a telecoms company, predominantly this person will be responsible for interpreting information provided by the team, and based on this information present and make recommendations to senior management.
It is a lead role where they will be the main link into the Sales and Marketing teams, will also manage 1 direct report who is a Credit Analyst. The overall team has 19 people.
- Regular communication with all business areas (mainly Sales, Marketing and Fraud) and the channel partners
- Analyse and interpret credit policies in order to make recommendations
- Budget, forecast and reforecast Credit Risk Opex
- Involved in the future planning of campaign activity
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects
- To provide recommendations and insight based on analysis
- Manage key performance objectives
- Mentor and develop team members, will , manage 1 direct report who is a credit analyst
- Excellent written and verbal comms
- Experience of leading a team or mentoring junior members of a team
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Intermediate Excel skills (Pivot tables, v-lookup, formulas)
- Ability to work under pressure
- No finance qualifications required
- Open to background - Ideally insurance/asset finance/finance/credit risk - The current team come from various industries e.g. Leaseplan, Capita.
Key Additional Info
- There is flexibility to work from home one day a week (not Tuesdays as they have to be onsite for the weekly sales meeting).
- Due to the team being split between Maidenhead and Glasgow, there will be the occasional (3-4 time a year) travel to Glasgow for team events.
- This is more of a fluffy role, it's a lot more about the softer skills.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.