Role: Credit Operations Agent
Location: Glasgow (Hybrid)
As Credit Operations Advisor, you will make credit decisions using various investigation methods and credit interpretation to determine the likelihood a customer if connected will pay. This is in line with departmental/company policy and procedure.
You will be speaking directly to customers, store staff, contact centre staff and the business sales team to handle Decline Appeals, Referrals and Business sales.
Your main KPI'S would be to maximise the number of connections while using insight to reduce fraud and financial churn.
- Provide exceptional customer service in every interaction.
- Work allocated offline tasks (processes) as directed by your Supervisor.
- Manage, resolve and escalate complaints accordingly in line with the complaints process.
- Manage all follow up work, diarising actions to ensure they are fully resolved and completed
- Multitask between a number of different workstreams to support customer demand.
- Maintain your knowledge and understanding through self-development and learning.
- Ensure set KPIs and SLAs are maintained and adhered to.
- Adhere to call quality standards and compliance requirements.
- React to real time demand, to re-prioritise to ensure the customer needs are met.
- Continually assess ways in which they can improve processes, to work more efficiently and provide a better customer experience.
- Ability to work in a multi-skilled environment.
- Great Attention to Detail.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Ability to manage individual and team targets.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.