A new exciting has arisen for a Credit Analyst with a major UK Telecoms company - This is a contract for 6 months, on a hybrid basis with 2 days per week in the office in Reading.
You will be a member of Credit Risk - Strategy & System Design team, and will play a key role in helping the team to deliver our new credit risk decision systems under Three's IT Transformation programme. You will also be responsible for testing new credit strategies on our existing platform to mitigate emerging risks, or to capitalise on any changes in application quality. You will use your Excel and SAS skills to complete business critical data processes and ad-hoc requests as required.
Credit Risk Analyst - 9 months FTC in Reading at Three
* Understanding of programming languages e.g. SAS (Base), Python, SQL or similar language.
* Experience of testing methodologies
* Analytical approach to problem solving.
* Attention to detail / concern for accuracy, and self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure.
* Advanced Excel skills: Pivots, Vlookup, Conditional Formatting etc.
* Advanced experience using Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Open and flexible personality to deal with constantly evolving situations.
* Natural flair for collaborative style working.
* Be engaged, enthusiastic and confident in contributing to team discussions.
Nice to have experience and knowledge:
* A degree level or equivalent education in a numerate or analytical discipline.
* Experience using decision systems, preferably Experian's SDS/PowerCurve.
* Understanding of systems architecture (component-based architecture) and framework
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.