|Job Title:||Corporate Governance and Compliance Assistant|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Corporate Governance and Compliance Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Governance and Compliance Assistant our join our busy and dynamic Legal Team. The Commercial and Governance part of the Legal Department is responsible for supporting the companies commercial and procurement activities and for its governance and compliance. This role, alongside another Corporate Governance Assistant, manages the governance and compliance aspects on a day-to-day basis.
- Providing company secretarial duties for various committees including Technical Committee, Finance Committee, Site Coordination Committee, Code Executive Steerco and Towers & Antennas Steerco. This includes advising the meeting chair, ensuring constitutional requirements are met, managing those meetings in a proactive and timely manner from agenda, through to meeting minutes and tracking and chasing actions.
- Managing compliance activities including confidentiality protocols, gift registers and business continuity records.
- Liaising with senior internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Reporting on compliance matters effectively and chasing resolution.
- Providing measurable analysis on compliance matters.
- Providing training materials on compliance.
- Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive improvements, continuous improvements and learning
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Company secretarial experience
- Organisational and communication (oral and written skills)
- Project management skills
- Compliance knowledge
- Corporate governance experience
- Process management skills
- Excel and Sharepoint skills
- Operating autonomously
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Head of Infrastructure Asset Management (ISO 55001)
Location: Berkshire, England
3rd Line RAN Support / Telecoms - must be based in Ireland
Location: Republic of Ireland
Head of Communications & Marketing- NEM Group
Tower Infrastructure/Energy Specialist - Field, Power, Telecoms
Tower Infrastructure/Energy Manager - Power, Telecoms, Field
Location: South East England, England