|Job Title:||Core Network Test Engineer/telco|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
I have an exciting new role working as a Core Network Test Engineer for a telecoms company based in Reading.
We are looking for a Core Network Test Engineer to join our expanding Team.
Key skills/responsibilities of the Core Network Test Engineer include
- TRS/BRS reading
- HLSD Reviews
- HLD Reviews
- Test Planning / Scoping
- IA Preparations
- Test Strategy Documentation
- Resource Allocation / Management
- Test Plan Reviews
- Personal Development / Goals & Performance
- Test Case Specification Reviews
- Test Scheduling / Re-Scheduling
- TSR Reviews
- Cross Functional Engagements
- Progress Reporting
- Co-ordination / Tracking
To apply for the Core Network Test Engineer please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.