|Job Title:||Core Network Services - Technical Design Authority Data|
|Contact Name:||Rohit Chavda|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Core Network Services - Technical Design Authority Data
6 months contract initially
Primary Location: Reading
Leading Telecommunications Company and much loved brand requires an experienced Core Network Services- TDA Data to work on a contract basis. This company also offers a flexible working policy of remote and office based work.
- Provide technical Guidance to the various SI teams and the supplier in governing the solution architecture and ensuring solution design meets the business outcomes
- Contribute to the define of technical requirement specifications.
- Ensure the delivery of the solutions conforms to the functional requirements defined.
- Support the Programme and Project Manager in project planning, risk and issue management and the delivery of projects.
- Support the technical domain lead and Technical Design Authority to build and prioritise the 18 month technical and budget roadmap.
- Work with partners to manage the performance and capacity of the technical domain
- Build and manage excellent working relationship with our partners and developing this to meet our current and future needs
- Work with the supplier, SI Partner & Client's internal teams to deliver Data programmes & Projects on both the Telco Cloud network and the existing Data network
- Work with operation teams to progress fault investigations and maintain the existing & Telco Cloud networks
Skills & Experience required.
- Will have hands on, day to day understanding and technical subject matter experience of their area.
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge required for the role including relevant standards, regulations, frameworks, technologies and process. Will be able to demonstrate implementing and making recommendations for improvements that are in line with strategies.
- Experience of working with and influencing within teams. Will be able to demonstrate how they add value and contribute to team successes and outcomes
- Ability to make decisions, problem solve, work and collaborate within teams. Can demonstrate flexibility and agility to move between role types within teams. Understands relationships within those teams and their key stakeholders.
- Demonstrates a keen interest and drive in self-development and learning, is open to feedback, challenges and opportunities.
- Ability to contribute to operational plans within their area that puts the customer experience first. Domain specific knowledge & experience
- In depth understanding and demonstrable experience in 3G, 4G and 5G Core Network Architectures
- In depth understanding of Data Networks, EPC, DPI, GiLAN
- In depth understanding of Telco Cloud Technology
If you would like to be considered for the position, please can you send your CV through to Rohit.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Electrical Design Authority - Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Operation Services Transition Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Electrical Design Engineering Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Design Engineering Manager
Location: Berkshire, England