Copywriter - Online/Digital/Agile/Brand/Customer Journey/SEO
Recruiting for an Copywriter, to work on a 3-6 month contract, for a global client based in Maidenhead. Due to the urgency of the role, the client needs to get people on board by 29th August.
Working alongside a talented set of designers, video makers, strategists and digital specialists in the Brand team, the Copywriter will manage and influence the execution of brand and communications into our online channels.
- Work with other members of the Online team and other internal clients to understand project requirements, agree timelines, and collaborate to generate copy which dovetails seamlessly with design work.
- Developing processes within and across Online agile teams to simplify and clarify copy usage using product guidelines, copybooks and tone of voice guidance.
- Pro-actively understand the business needs and requirements and tailor brand led copy to align with this.
- Work with other copywriters across the business to align and control tone of voice.
- Proof-reading copy from various sources to ensure copy is on brand and correct when going into online channels.
- Understand and manage client needs and expectations
- Commitment to adhering to tight timelines
- Support wider business copy requirements as and when required.
Role and skills summary
- Excellent creative, leadership, communication and presentation skills
- An open and proactive approach to working with other team members
- Be comfortable working cross channel and cross platform - working from a traditional copy perspective as well as the world of social, SEO, hashtags and tweets
- Be comfortable working in an agile environment with multiple stakeholders
- The ability to write for, and understand technical copy for SEO
- The ability to work on and understand customer journeys
- Comprehensive and relevant industry experience with a portfolio reflecting this
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadline
- Be proactive and take responsibility for accuracy, quality and delivery of work to timelines required
- Computer skills mandatory: Office 2008 or later
- Understanding of digital communications
In return for your skills you have a fantastic opportunity to work with a globally recognised brand that can offer competitive rates of pay. To apply for the role, please send your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.