Copywriter - Berkshire - Contract - ASAP
Leading Telecoms company in Berkshire require a Copywriter to work on their Digital/Online content on a full-time, contract basis.
This role is full time Monday - Friday
Strong communication skills are essential for this role as you will be dealing with lots of different people across the business.
Stakeholder management experience is key.
If you have previous experience of working with simplifying complex words for example in science journals that would be an advantage
On-line experience is essential and the "less is more" philosophy to take customers through the on line journey and to keep their interest through the process!
This position is offering lots of variety, one day you might be writing copy from Store and the next day devices etc.
The position will report to the Lead Digital Creative and involve the following -
- Work with other members of the Online team and other internal clients to understand project requirements, agree timelines, and collaborate to generate copy which dovetails seamlessly with design work.
- Developing processes within and across Online agile teams to simplify and clarify copy usage using product guidelines, copybooks and tone of voice guidance.
- Pro-actively discover business needs and requirements, and tailor brand-led copy to align with them.
- Working with other copywriters across the business to align and control tone of voice.
- Proof-reading copy from various sources to make sure copy is on brand and correct when going into digital channels.
- Understand and manage client needs and expectations.
- Commitment to adhering to tight timelines.
- Support wider business copy requirements as and when required
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.