|Job Title:||Contracts Manager Permanent - Reading, Berkshire|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Contracts Manager Permanent - Reading, Berkshire
Contracts Manager - My client, a leading company within the Mobile Telecoms industry, are currently recruiting for an experienced CIPS certified, Contracts Manager to join them on a permanent basis at their offices in Reading.
As Contracts Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that suppliers are delivering as per agreed contractual terms. This position will be working within Site Acquisition/Design/Construction team. It is essential that you have experience managing contracts specifically for Mobile Telecoms site acquisition/design/construction.
- Working with technical and project teams to ensure suppliers/contracts are managed effectively yielding sustained savings
- Track performance of suppliers against the contract on key KPIs and ensuring suppliers are delivering across all areas
- Create a scorecard and regularly report the performance of managed suppliers
- Set up Governance policy and lead meetings to ensure that the contract is properly monitored and managed
- Take ownership of resolution of contractual disputes
Skills & Experience Required:
- CIPS Certified
- Experience working in contract management for mobile telecoms site network and construction
- Strong commercial experience
- Contract management skills and experience
- Experience working in the detail of complex mobile telecoms contracts
- Good understanding of contract law
- Strong supplier management
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.