|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator / Vendor Support|
|Salary:||Contract day rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Contracts Administrator / Vendor Support
We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Administrator / Vendor Support on behalf of a leading communications company based in Reading, Berkshire. This will be an ongoing contract assignment.
This position would suit someone who has some experience working a vendor management / supplier management / contract administration environment.
As Contracts Administrator / Vendor Support you will be responsible for providing assistance to the Vendor Managers in regards to vendor / supplier relationship management, technical contract management, reporting and analysing supplier performance. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Contract administration
- Managing the team mailbox
- Maintain and manage the project portfolio and reporting KPIs
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience working in a supplier management / vendor management environment
- Experience managing the administration of end to end contracts - including contract change
- Strong reporting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work in a high demand, high pressure environment
- Process driven
In return you will have the opportunity to learn more about vendor management!
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and have the required skills and experience, please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.