|Job Title:||Contract Support Administrator|
|Location:||Londonderry, County Londonderry|
|Salary:||Up to £9.50 per hour|
|REF:||21000816 - FJ KG_1624025877|
|Contact Name:||Kerrie Gaurd|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Exciting opportunity to join a large organisation based in Derry as a Contract Support Administrator on a 6 month Temporary contract.
The tasks include a variety of activities primarily to renew, maintain and terminate support contracts with third party/partner suppliers and identify new opportunities.
This will involve quoting renewal contracts and engineering costs, handling large amounts of data, cleansing/validating and input, updating systems to correspond to supplier information, therefore, accuracy and attention to detail is essential. Some financial management reporting is required on a month by month basis.
The role also requires good communication skills, as you will participate in regular supplier/customer review calls.
Experience and qualifications:
- Accuracy, Attention to detail
- Problem Solving / Analytically Skills applying a common sense approach
- Be proactive, tenacious, and use own initiative - exercising sound judgement
- MS Office especially Access, Excel (Intermediate), Outlook and Word
- Financial awareness
- Ability to engage effectively with all levels of Management, Customers, Suppliers and Partner Organisations
- Ability to work as part of team or as an individual providing cover for absences to ensure continuity of service
- Knowledge of Purchase Order systems.
- Aptitude for database usage
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.