We're looking to recruit Contract / Vendor Managers for an instantly recognisable Teclo brand.
As a Contract / Vendor Manager you will be responsible for technical contract management with 3rd party suppliers.
This role will require working within a cross functional team to ensure technology objectives within the programme are achieved by all parties involved.
As a Contract / Vendor Manager you will provide expertise within:
- Maintaining relationships with partners
- Build and track performance - Challenging vendors / partners to stay on track
- Provision of support across the whole supplier / vendor management life-cycle
- Negotiate service level requirements and agree service levels
- Monitoring of service delivery to improve levels of service
In the role of Contract / Vendor Manager you will demonstrate and improve skills within:
- Proven background within Vendor, Partner and Supplier management
- Relevant commercial & technical expertise to solve problems and collaborate with partners
- Advise and support strategies in to operational plans
To apply for the role of Contract / Vendor Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.