Contract and Supplier Manager - Reading
12 Month FTC
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contract and Supplier Manager to join our busy and dynamic Operations team who are accountable for delivering the performance of the network to an agreed service level through the current Managed Service Partner.
· Accountable for managing the assigned contracts and influencing suppliers through governance forums.
· Providing insight on supplier performance and challenge any sub standard performance
· Managing the lifecycle of suppler contracts, post signature.
· Identifying opportunities for continuous service improvement.
· Responsible for new contract definition by co-ordinating and collating the operational requirements from the wider Operations team.
· Accountable and responsible for updating contract obligation documentation.
· Responsible for ensuring Operational expenditure stays within the overall business targets.
· Responsible for being interface between supplier and shareholders.
· Accountable and responsible for reviewing service performance report and highlighting any substandard performance to the wider team.
· Responsible for initiating Service Improvement Plans and managing the SIP process and reviewing SIPs.
· Responsible for completing the regular audit process of suppliers.
· Responsible for identifying risks to MBNL and providing suggested mitigations.
· .Accountable and responsible for resolving any operational contract disputes.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Architect- Contract
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Competetive daily rate
IT Procurement Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
ITSM & CIL Developer and Build
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Location: Remote, Europe
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire