|Job Title:||Contract & Supplier Manager (Mobile Telecoms)|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Duration:||12 Month FTC|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Contract & Supplier Manager
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Contract & Supplier Manager - this is a 12 month fixed term contract working for a rapidly growing Mobile Telecoms company based in central Reading.
As Contract & Supplier Manager you will be responsible for day to day management of Operations relationships with key suppliers, being the key POC, and managing their performance against the agreed contractual obligations, SLAs and KPIs. You will also be the key point for commercial and contractual governance forums and managing the assigned suppliers responsibilities.
As Contract & Supplier Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the assigned suppliers and their contracts
- Managing suppliers through governance forums
- Reporting on supplier performance, challenging any sub standard performance
- Managing the in-life contracts
- Identify areas for improvement
- Manage contract change requests
- Responsible for financial charge validation and prompt payment in line with contracts
- Responsible for initiating Service Improvement Plans and managing the SIP process and reviewing SIPs
- Responsible for resolving operational contractual disputes
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Mobile Telecoms or IT contracts experience is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of the development and management of operational support contracts.
- Essential - experienced in contract management and service delivery lifecycles
- Experienced in managing relationships with internal business customers and large external suppliers, by the development of relationships to ensure the mutual business needs are met.
- Proven to take full accountability for planning and delivering commercially viable options to the business.
- Experienced with a track record of managing OPEX and CAPEX projects.
- Excellent in planning and coordinating events to ensure contracts are fit for purpose and deliver within the operational budgets outside in to your organisation and using this to drive improvements
- A can do attitude and be able to start and complete assigned tasks in isolation and or within a team environment.
- The applicant must have tenacity and a drive to succeed, being able to focus on the task at hand and ensure the customer is delighted with the outcome
If you are interested in this 12 month FTC and have the required skills & experience please submit your CV on line or email directly to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.