|Job Title:||Contract Administrator / Recruitment Administrator - Excel|
|Contact Name:||Richard Gallagher|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Contract Administrator / Recruitment Administrator
Currently recruiting for a Contract/Recruitment Administrator to work for a busy and successful recruitment company in Maidenhead, with established, high profile clients.
The suitable contract administrator will have previous experience in a similar position and be able to integrate into an already established team within the company.
Due to the nature of the role, we will need someone who has Advanced Excel skills and strong PowerPoint skills.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Provide a first class service to contractors currently working for the company
- Respond to all queries from contractors including contractual queries, timesheets and payment queries.
- Contractor database management (in-house bespoke database and bespoke client database). Ensure all data, including new starters, extensions and leavers are added to the database correctly.
- Offer generation - preparing contract documentation for signature, including agreements, schedules, non-disclosures, references, and bank details. Validating contractor's right to work and live in the UK by checking visas and passports.
- Ensuring contractor's Ltd. and umbrella companies are compliant by working closely with the legal team.
- Responsibility for all health and safety duties ensuring a safe environment for all employees.
- Ensure office facilities are maintained in good working order at all times. Working with local suppliers to ensure upkeep and maintenance of office environment.
- Reporting - production of timely and accurate reports in Excel.
- Diary Management - booking meeting rooms, scheduling interviews on behalf of our clients
Core Experience Required:
- Strong IT skills including Excel (Formulas/vLookups/Pivot Tables), PowerPoint (Charts/Slide Shows) and Outlook
- Excellent telephone manner; assertive in dealing with difficult situations, both over the phone and face to face.
- Client facing / very strong customer service skills.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Diary Management / Room booking / Scheduling appointments and interviews
- Self-motivated and be able to stay calm under pressure.
- Flexible to take on additional responsibilities.
In return for your experience, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and company benefits such as private medical insurance.
To apply for the role, please send your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applications Support Engineer - System Administrator - SC Clear
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Checkpoint / Fortigate Security Architect - Contract
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Mandarin Speaking IT Support Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire