|Job Title:||Content Writer/Content Editor (Content Creation/QA/IT)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Content Writer/Content Editor (Content Creation/Quality Assurance/IT) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 12 months rolling contract (to be taken in 6 months stints), to be based remotely from home, and then in in Bracknell, Berkshire (free onsite parking) when restrictions are lifted. Must have experience of working for IT services/Technology/IT outsourcing companies
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Content Writer & Editor/Quality Assurance Content Creation Specialist with extensive experience of developing material for marketing, communications, sales and bid tender submissions.
- This is a hands-on content creation role and the successful candidate will have exceptional copy writing and editing skills, an eye for detail and quality assurance to both create and review content at all production stages. Experience of spotting content errors, anomalies and inconsistencies in the work you will review on a day to day basis along with the technical skills to fix them.
- Must have experience of working for IT services/Technology/IT outsourcing companies
- Must have proven experience working within a corporate or design agency environment, with specific IT industry experience related to the delivery of marketing materials and pitch support for sales teams developing content for presentations and bid tenders.
- A thorough understanding of the IT industry and terminology is crucial in order to deliver creative, compliant and compelling content.
- Highly organised and resilient you will be used to working under pressure on multiple projects, yet able to maintain superb attention to detail.
- You'll have a strong corporate portfolio having worked for a large blue chip or within a delivery agency in a senior content producer/writer/editor role. There will be a range of copy required including print, social media, emails, websites, videos. Proven editorial skills, must be confident with data as the role will involve extrapolating data for use in content and messaging.
- Able to communicate ideas effectively and tailor ideas to suit the various industries, sectors and functional areas of the businesses you'll be producing content for.
- Experience of working on many projects with the wider design team including the provision of transcripts to ensure all video and animations are subtitled. (using Microsoft stream).
- Deliver clear tone of voice and editorial position for our brand
- Experience in creating/editing newsletters
- Knowledge and experience in branding, social media strategies, website. An eye for design, experience with imagery and managing website content, blogs and Social Media. Previous experience working in a similar role
- BSc/BA in marketing, design, English, journalism or equivalent
- Word, PPT (PC), CMS (Marketo), Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. (PC)
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassiebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.