|Job Title:||Content Writer|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Contact Name:||Armin Reinula|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Review and edit content to ensure page optimisation on AEM through titling, tags, meta descriptions, header and keywords
- Structured writing for our brand partners to align with the guidance of tone, voice, localising and culture
- Use of various SEO tools; Google AdWords and Trends, SEMRush etc. to include highest performing keywords and improve ranking organically on google search
- Assisting with content for Social Media for various domains via blogs, Instagram and Facebook posts
- Creating high quality content and writing descriptions for the UK, US, CA and AU domain pages, with a focus on Search Engine Optimisation
- Positive and professional communication skills, both written and verbal, to your team members, leadership and project stakeholders.
- Ensuring you are meeting and exceeding set targets and deadlines on a daily basis, while also maintaining the highest quality
- Handling confidential data professionally at all times.
Summary of expected deliverables;
- Review of existing online copy content
- Optimisation and refresh of existing content pages
- Work with stakeholders and business owners to develop web optimised copy in line with business requirements
- Work with Marcomms to achieve consistency of tone and copy style in line with brand aspirations
- Work with content producer to compile content into online journeys and pages
- Deliver copy in line with deadlines for website development project
If you feel like you have the right skillset, please apply for this position now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.